Migrate Services

Skilled Migrant Category

Residence Under Other Categories

Temporary Entry


Contact Migrate New Zealand for advice on:

• General immigration policy and procedure
• Business Immigration Policy
• Residence visas
• Work visas
• Visitor visas
• Student visas
• Employers wishing to recruit staff from overseas











Steve McNulty
Licensed Immigration Advise

Licensed by Immigration Advisers Authority
Licence number 200800102

Is your Immigration Adviser licensed
by the NZ Government?

Check here for details